Monday, June 4, 2007

Update 3: More on the WC class

Got a few (much more useful) features added to the wc class, including add, revert, delete, and a few more methods for getting various elements of the current state. I also had a working copy, before some unknown change made it not work.

My present work on the wc class is mostly guided by the idea that I want to finish the functions I'm most likely to use first. Add, revert, delete, and so on are some of the most common actions I take on a working copy, so I'm using those as a starting point for further work.

From here, I continue adding important methods to the wc class, as well as making it more user friendly and efficient. I've also updated my test script to be more useful and more formal, and I plan to continue to improve that as more features are added that need tests. I think I should have a solid enough version of wc to patch into the repository sometime this week. I want to make sure my work is solid before it gets subjected to too much review, but what I have now is at least a good start.

No comments: